Network Security by Raytex
Computer software is prone to vulnerabilities. Bugs in software make it vulnerable, and attackers use these vulnerabilities to exploit network to get into the system. Once the vulnerability is exploited, the Organization’s valuable information can be compromised.
Every day, new vulnerabilities are found, and we make sure that your information systems are immune to the new vulnerabilities by identifying the patches and updates to be made.
Why Do We Need Network Security
Benefits to bank on
Objectives Of Network Security Testing
We employ OWASP best practices methodology for testing web applications
We use industry best practices like NIST and other methodologies to test networks for vulnerability assessment and penetration testing.
Raytex Vulnerability Assessment test scans the information systems internally or externally (based on your choice).
Our comprehensive vulnerability scanning methodology assures that all information systems and their services are covered for vulnerability scanning.
- Executive Summary
- Analysis of vulnerabilities by priority
- Vulnerability description, exploitation and recommendations
- Strategic Next steps.
- Vulnerability assessment that covers all types of information systems
- Vulnerability prioritization
- Vulnerability exploitation
- A section on resolving the issue
- Report of the findings
- A reference number for easy reference with screenshots
- The affected item
- A technical description of the issue
- The risk rating and impact value
Let’s get started
Are you ready for a better, more productive business?
Stop worrying about technology problems. Focus on your business.
Let us provide the support you deserve.