The Career you are passionate
about is there for you at Raytex
We are an organization that offers the potential for growth & the ecosystem for learning. If your interests lie in developing cutting-edge technology solutions that work, then surely Raytex is the place for you. Working with a brilliant team, working on innovative solutions that deploy a robust set of technologies and having fun while you’re at it – are some of the simple perks of being part of the Raytex family.
We have a bunch of highly talented individuals and we welcome others to join us! Because it is in the company of a talented bunch that new ideas & innovation happens.
We work as a team, and each collaborator has the freedom to contribute to the decision-making process. New ideas, debates & experiments are encouraged & welcomed.
We don’t have typical workdays with a fixed pattern of tasks. We keep you on the edge to keep things afresh, to have a sense of adventure whilst staying away from boredom.
We are invested in your career, as much as you are; we’d like you to learn, grow and know where your career is headed. We love building careers and we are here to help you!
We promote a culture of family and community throughout the organization. Social events and fun things organized at work provides you with a relaxing atmosphere.
You will find opportunities to work on a diverse range of projects and learn new things on the job. This will enable you to fast track learning and stay ahead of your peers.
If you think your technology skills can improve business productivity and transformation, we should talk!
We have the following openings currently available; we are actively hiring for these and encourage you to submit your profile for our consideration. Have you not found any position suitable for your interest and/or skill, feel free to drop in an email and we’ll have your resume on our file. As and when a suitable position comes up, we’ll be happy to contact you.
Jr. System Engineer/Administrator (4 to 6 +Yrs. Experience Profile)
BS/BCA/MCA/BTech – Computer Science / Information Technology
Relevant Industry Certification – added advantage
- Minimum Requirement is Diploma in Computer Networking / Systems Admin / Windows / Unix / Cisco etc.
- Must have all the abilities of the Jr. Systems administrator including important attributes in addition to the below skills
- Role plays as a manager and manages all day to day system administration activities on Windows Servers, Unix Servers, Network Infrastructure
- Must monitor company’s IT Assets’ health from time to time and proactively identifies issues before they become incidents.
- Performs advanced installation and configuration of Windows Servers, Unix Serers and Networking as required by the business from time to time
- Develops implementation or upgradation plans for all IT Assets in a methodical manner, be able to do customized scripting required for deploying servers and related configurations.
- Must be able to supervise junior tasks and manages their tasks to ensure completion
- Perform Network and Server Environment Issues prepares a trend analysis for associated remediations
- Provides complex deployments for Windows Servers, SQL Servers, Networking, including firewalls
- Prepares procedures to secure IT Assets and reviews them from time to time to eliminate unauthorized access to IT Assets
- Be able to perform L3 Support on Incidents related to Microsoft Windows Server Environment and resolve them with documentation
- Must be having a Problem-Solving Mentality and plans implementations in a manner that alleviates recurring issues
- Involves vendors and other external agencies that may be required to be part of the critical incidents and issues that need to be resolved
- Enables guidelines for the installation and management Operating systems, disk arrays, fiber channel switches, tape libraries
- Prepares Project plans for all RFCs; including a roll back plan in case of any issues with the implementation of the RFC. Works with all stake holders on getting confirmation for a scheduled down time for any implementation on production environment
- Performs all systems availability and identifies single points of failure in the infrastructure and comes up with a cost-effective plan to remediate or minimize them
- Ensures self stays current with respect to industry and technology and enables team to do the same
- Performs knowledge sessions as required between the team
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012, 2016 – Installation, Configuration – Advanced (Certification is added advantage)
- Advanced Active Directory Functionality with Group Policy propagation methods including scripting
- Preps GP policies based on organization needs to secure and administer company IT assets
- Microsoft Azure and Cloud technologies implementation
- Microsoft VM Environment creation and administer them
- Advanced DHCP/DNS Servers on Windows and Unix Platforms
- Advanced network implementation and troubleshooting, routers and firewalls
- Advanced Microsoft Windows clustering, redundant disk arrays implementation based on business requirement
- SQL Server Installation and configuration, DB creation, SQL Knowledge, Scripting Knowledge
- Exchange Server / O365 implementation and administration
- MPLS, QoS, VoIP, R&S concepts, Network Security, WAN, LAN and WLAN
Role: We’re looking for experienced full stack.NET developers to work on web-based, mobile-ready IoT product. We’re looking for multi-functional people who constantly strive for top-notch quality and have a proven track record for delivering amazing products. You should be an independent contributor and eager to learn new tools and technologies and have a passion for great design. You will be working closely with architects and product leads to build the product from the ground up.
Skillset must have:
Strong programming experience in C#.NET/VB.NET, SQL database.
Analyze business and technical requirements
Ability to design, develop and implement of RESTful Web Service endpoints along with accompanying business logic using SOAP, XML and JSON
Experience with entity framework, Web design capabilities using CSS and Bootstrap.
Good to have Skills: Experience with MVC/MVVM patterns, HTML5, JQUERY or other similar frameworks.
Education Preferences: Any Degree (B.E/B. Tech)
The DevOps & IT group handles the release & lifecycle support operations of entire eModal Product Platform, taking responsibility for the production-end of the product development cycle. This includes the release & operational support of all of our software products as well as rollout of new customers.
In this role, you will report to the CEO, interface with other Leads, ITOPS, DBAOPS and oversee a group of support engineers involved with Development, QA, Automation, Release Management and Customer Engineering Support.
The DevOps closely coordinates with:
- the CSM Team to jointly plan product releases,
- the PE group to provide DevOps support & facilitate CI/CD operations,
- the Onshore Product team to ensure quality, compliance, lifecycle and other business standards & processes are satisfied and
As the leader of the group, you must provide both technical leadership as well as perform managerial roles to empower these teams. You must coalesce the Quality, Compliance, Automation, IT & Engineering Support needs of various stakeholders to provide technical direction to the group’s engineering teams and optimize execution efficiency & effectiveness.
Your performance will be measured using the following metrics:
- Platform stability, uptime and CSAT
- product release efficiency & quality,
- continuous improvement and project milestones and
- overall stakeholder satisfaction.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Champion group-level objectives, including:
- DevOps principles & methodology
- Product & service quality
- Automation & reproducibility
- Supportability & maintainability
- Oversee DevOps & IT strategy
- Platform reliability and extensibility/scalability projects
- Consult on IT infrastructure & Lead DevOps improvement projects
- Establish a proactive information security posture
- Oversee all Engineering support activities
- Lead and Triage any P1 and P2 Incidents
- Follow up on complete life cycle of all incidents including sign off on RCAs
- Work collaboratively with other stakeholders to plan product, service and feature releases:
- Group budgeting, prioritization, risk management
- Manage team leads directly reporting to you
Desired Candidate Profile
- Thoughtful & effective leader & manager
- Systems thinker who values quality, efficiency and continuous improvement
- Can balance & prioritize many simultaneous objectives
- High-integrity, honest, open, communicative, team player, self-driven, self-motivated and thorough professional
- Excellent communication skills – fluent English language skills in reading / writing / speaking / presentations
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience administering Agile & DevOps methodologies
- Familiar with Test Driven Development and test automation
- Familiar with CI/CD implementation, tooling & services
- Experience with product lifecycle management & managing product releases
- Knowledge of IT concepts, including Azure, AWS and GC platforms
- Experience with hardware, software and/or IT quality management.
- Creates, maintain and support all databases environments includes development, testing, pre-prod and production, etc…
- Develop, support, and communicate core database engineering policies, standards, guidelines and procedures
- Perform capacity planning required to create and maintain the databases.
- Establish proper monitoring, measuring and reporting of service performance against Service Level Objectives, customer satisfaction, financial efficiencies and ensure maximum uptime of the database Improves, optimizes, and identifies opportunities for improved software development processes
- Install and configure Clustered and standaloneSQLServer instances in all environments including but not limited to development, QA and Production Responsible for supporting theSQLServer databases and ensuring their performance, availability and security.
- Responsible for ensuring availability and performance of the databases that support the system.
- Work with the team to ensure that the associated hardware resources allocated to the databases and to ensure high availability and optimum performance.
- To proactively monitor the database systems to ensure secure services with minimum downtime.
- Responsible for providing trend analysis to the service management team to enable them to make informed decisions regarding resource management.
- Responsible for improvement and maintenance of the databases to include Deployments and upgrades.
- Responsible for implementation and release of database changes as submitted by the development team Responsible for security and non-security patches based on company approved maintenance schedules Provides technical support to application development teams.
- The DBAis usually the point of contact for all related requests Enforces and maintains database constraints to ensure integrity of the database. Administers all database objects, including tables, clusters, indexes, views, sequences, packages and procedures.
- Assists with impact analysis of any changes made to the database objects. Troubleshoots with problems regarding the databases, applications and development tools.
- Create new database users as required. Manage sharing of resources amongst applications.
- Good communication skills.
- If required, be available for meeting at night.
Support and Administer SQL Server database instances effectively, efficiently and independently
Expertise in managing multiple SQL Server 2005, 2008 and 2012 instances on medium to large systems
Very good knowledge of Windows OS and its related command
Good knowledge of T-SQL and query tuning Performing tasks related to installation and configuration of SQL Server and SQL Clusters.
Enough expertise to identify and recommend changes/improvements to the build process
Proficient in performance tuning, backup, recovery, security, patching, upgrades, and high availability.
Expertise in building and supporting HA/DR solutions namely Clustering, log shipping, mirroring and replication.
Knowledge on the latest 2008 and 2012 database features.
Resolve moderately to complex (P1, P2, and P3) incidents and problems effectively and in a timely manner.
Providing 24X7 production support and available for escalations.
Responsible for providing trend analysis to management team to enable them to make an informed decision.
Development experience is added.
- Analyse and identify gaps in functional/business requirement.
- Good Communications skills to represent.
- Must have exposure on Web application Testing.
- Good understanding of test cases, test scenarios.
- Good exposure on Manual testing & unity testing.
- Good to have on Database testing and preferably Basic knowledge on SQL Server queries.
- Good to have automation testing.
- We’re looking for experienced full stack.NET developers to work on web-based, mobile-ready IoT product.
- We’re looking for multi-functional people who constantly strive for top-notch quality and have a proven track record for delivering amazing products.
- You should be an independent contributor and eager to learn new tools and technologies and have a passion for great design. You will be working closely with architects and product leads to build the product from the ground up.
Skillset must have:
- Strong programming experience in C#. NET/VB.NET, SQL database.
- Analyze business and technical requirements.
- Ability to design, develop and implement of Restful Web Service endpoints along with accompanying business logic using SOAP, XML and JSON.
Good to have Skills:
- Experience with MVC/MVVM patterns, HTML5, JQUERY or other similar frameworks.
- Any Degree (B.E/B. Tech)
- Implement complex business logic requirements
- Data analysis to verify solutions are correct
- Database monitoring and troubleshooting
- Maintain and operate SQL Server development and production environments
- Perform scheduled maintenance and support release deployment activities after hours.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 r2, 2012, 2016 and 2017
- Experience building/optimizing reports in Reporting Services (SSRS) including database development, deployment, configuration, security and troubleshooting
- Experience working in a high availability environment
- Experience working in AlwaysOn Availability Groups along with installation, configuration, monitoring and maintenance.
- Experience with Log Shipping, Clustering, Replication, Mirroring.
- Experience with Archiving
- Experience with Encryption and Securing data.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure and Cloud base RDBMS solutions like Cosmos DB, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. and certifications is a plus
Plan and design new SQL Server implementations, server-to-server migrations, and upgrades, including database definition, structure, documentation.
- Experience with DR (Disaster Recovery).
- Experience with Monitoring
- Experience with SQL Server, writing T-SQL and having a strong understanding of relational database structures and design is preferred.
- Self-motivated and self-directed with a get-it-done personality
Very high attention to detail even in a rapidly changing environment.
- B.E/B.tech/MCA/Any graduate.
- Must trained with Asp.net,c#,SQL server and jquery.
- Must possess Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Should possess excellent analytical, logical and problem solving skills.
- Should have experience in testing web-based/enterprise applications focusing on functionality, UI, content and overall user experience.
- Good Knowledge of basic SQL queries is a must.
- Experience with HTML and CSS-knowledge. Should be able to do cross-browser testing with various versions.
- Log defects and work closely with developers to investigate, troubleshoot and verify defect fixes.
- Demonstrate creativity in identifying bugs with negative and corner case test cases.
- Should be well-versed with Agile Testing Methodology
- Experience in software quality assurance, testing, programming, or other related experience in a software testing capacity.
- Be able to develop, review and execute test plans, scenarios and testcases based on functional and UI requirements.
- Create and execute test plans and test cases (manual) for user stories, including risk-based regression testing.
- Automation is mandatory.
- Build and deliver cloud solutions that demonstrably produce business value.
- Ensure that best practices are followed and delivered
- Adhere to definition of done in all situations Be current on new technologies and platforms that will solve business problems Requirements
- Strong experience in PowerShell and bash scripting
- Experience with DevOps tools like Jenkins Maven Octopus Bamboo Azure DevOps
- Strong experience with CI CD pipelines
- Strong understanding of both release train and hotfix best practices
Demonstrated DevOps experience
- Demonstrated experience with enterprise quality design patterns and best practices
- Demonstrated experience with COTS DevOps products
The best investment you can make is in yourself.
You may be wondering if Raytex is right for you? Should you be investing your time, effort and passion at Raytex? Here is why we think you will find it interesting and worthwhile!
of our employees have experienced a 50% jump-start in their career growth
Clients served using a diverse range of latest technologies
new technology learning opportunities on the job
diverse talent positions to catapult your career to the next stage
diverse talent positions to catapult your career to the next stage
It’s time to dream big and discover your calling
These people at Raytex did just that and this is what they have to say! Listen to some of our employees share their stories from their experience at Raytex.
Working as a Software developer you will generally need to have working knowledge on variety of programming languages and applications. This is largely due to the diversity of work. I have been working in Raytex from last 6 years. I have learnt how to solve typical problems and now I have Commitment to continuous skills development.
I have joined Raytex in 2014. Career here at Raytex is Rapid. The freedom to work allows me to maximize my efficiencies. I love the way people gather together and think about how to achieve and excel at their goals, and how to lead demanding clients and demanding teams.
Working here keeps me motivated to strive for a higher career, ethics high, and I want to deliver for others, not just my own career. I love exploring for creative solutions. I ace at creating trustworthy relationships.
A day in your life at Raytex
We aren’t the regular, ordinary and normal! We live life and we do it to the fullest. We’d like to give you a glimpse of things that unfold in the background. Here are a few slice-of-life anecdotes from our employees to give you a sense of life at Raytex.
My working days usually start at 12PM when I arrive at the office. The team has its daily scrum meeting at 12:15PM to discuss about the work we will be doing that day, along with any possible issues we may encounter. More often than not, my work will be focused on a particular project. The type of work I undertake on any given day will differ, depending on what stage a project is currently at. This keeps the job interesting because the nature of the work changes as a project progress. I usually take lunch around 2 and then work till 8PM, when I’ll take some time to plan for the following day before heading home. For refreshment I play caroms for 15-20mins and walk about on the floor.
Developer - Team lead
My working day starts with a cup of coffee and I check mails while having it. The best thing about my job is the variety. One day I may be attending requirement meetings, the next I’ll be coding a custom workflow and the day after that I may be writing a report. This helps to keep things fresh and interesting. I really enjoy problem solving, coming up with a solution to a complex requirement or problem and this gives me ample job satisfaction. I go for a walk to refresh myself.
Every day I came to work, I would first get coffee, review notes, and check mails to catch up on any asynchronous work that needed to happen. And then attend scrum meeting, write test cases while development is going on. And in between I play chess with my colleagues for refreshment. The best part is we have flexible schedules.
My usual workday kicks off with grabbing a bowl of cereals. I read articles on testing or check my e-mails. After checking my workload for the day, I’m ready to start testing! I have my lunch around 2PM with my colleagues and it’s a great opportunity for us to gather at one place and we usually discuss about non-technical stuff. For refreshment I listen to music as it helps me to relax, be more creative and focus much better on the task at hand.
My typical work day starts with checking and replying to Emails. And attend scrum meeting. Time goes quickly when writing software as we’re so engrossed in what you are doing. Our team works according to deadlines and understand production and marketing schedules. I play indoor games to keep myself refreshed and we have team outings once in two weeks.
The day starts with to do list, scheduling meetings, and taking rounds on the floor. Generally, the afternoon time is meant for replying to Emails, post which there would be some job interviews or employee training sessions. “I think one of the best things about working in IT is that it’s always changing and that you are constantly learning new things, no matter how experienced you are.” Simultaneously, we need to keep tab on the special achievements of employees and ensure they get their due recognition. I don’t really take a break because this work gives me immense pleasure and refreshment.